Registration Information: Registration will be available July 2024!
- Everyone must be pre-registered to insure a place in class.
- Registration will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NO registrations will be accepted by phone.
- Use one registration form per person.
- Everyone must select a package for classes and food - you need to chose breakfast in addition to a package for each day you plan to eat breakfast at the workshop.
- You may take only two (2) three-hour classes or one (1) six-hour class each day.
- Lodging packages are available. Bed linens and towels are provided by the village as part of your lodging fee.
- Cabin assignments will be made before you arrive at the workshop. If you wish to stay with a group of friends, please list their names on the registration form.
- Register by August 21, 2024.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if there is insufficient registration. In such cases, we will try to honor your second choice.
- Cancellations and class changes may be made to Barb Bergquist by phone or e-mail by 5:00 pm Friday, August 21, 2024. A $20 cancellation fee will be charged.
- For more information or to request a brochure contact Chairman Linda Autrey at 218-766-8212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Treasurer Barb Bergquist at 218-444-6602 or email: email@example.com
- Use both the "Class Schedule" PDF and the "Registration Form" PDF. Send both forms along with your check to the address on the bottom of the form. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for confirmation.